At Central Machine & Marine Inc., we are the leading and most trusted machining, repair, fabrication and field services provider in the Southwestern Ontario location. Our commitment to safety and quality is how we’ve built up the confidence and trust in our community and customers for over nearly half a century.
A Complete List of Our Quality and Safety Specifications and Certifications
TSSA Certificates of Authorization:
- QA02076 – Manufacture of Pressure Vessels in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1 and CSA Standard B51, Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Piping Code.
- QA02077 - Fabrication of welded and non-welded Category A, B, C, E and H type fittings.
- QA02078 – Fabrication, assembly and repair of power piping in accordance with CSA Standard B51, Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pressure Piping Code and ASME B31.1 Power Piping.
- QA02079 – Fabrication, assembly and repair of process piping in accordance with CSA Standard B51, Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pressure Piping Code and ASME B31.3 Process Piping.
- QA203 – Repair and alteration of boilers, pressure vessels, piping and fittings in accordance with CSA Standard B51, Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Pressure Piping Code.
CWB Letter of Validation
- Certified to CSA Standard W47.1 Div. 2
- Certification of companies for fusion Welding of Steel
- Registrar: QMS Global
- IAF / EMA accredited
- 62 different welding procedures registered with TSSA
- CWB weld procedures for GTAW, SMAW, FCAW, MCAW & GMAW
- Lloyds weld procedure for water-backed welding
- Personnel certified to CGSB level 2 LPI
- Personnel certified to CGSB level 1 PMI
- Hardness testing
- Tool repair & calibrations
- Faro Arm technology capable of 3D scanning for reverse engineering and taking precision measurements