Let our fabrication and welding experts assist you in your next project. With over 60 different welding procedures with the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA), we have the knowledge and facility to service large-scale fabrication jobs. From fabricated sheet metal parts and lightweight plate parts, such as silo lids and silo sections, we service various manufacturing industry needs in a fabrication bay that has two 33-ton cranes with 25 feet under the hooks. Our equipment and procedures allow us to weld a variety of high performance alloys such as stainless steel, aluminum, nickel, titanium, magnesium, and copper.
At Central Machine & Marine Inc. we are rigid in following all safety and compliance protocols. We are certified in Metal Inert Gas (MIG) and Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) weld procedures, with MIG welds that call for a 100 per cent penetration using 8” thick plate and 4” fillets to service various needs across the energy, oil and gas, power generation and automotive industries. In addition, we are more than happy to collaborate with our customers and engineers to assist our clients with their welding procedures. An additional service we provide is helping our customers develop weld procedures to meet their needs.
Our fabrication and welding capabilities:
TSSA Certificates of Authorization:
- QA02077 - Fabrication of welded and non-welded category A, B, C, E and H type fittings.
- QA02078 – Fabrication, assembly and repair of power piping in accordance with CSA Standard B51, boiler, pressure vessel and pressure piping code and ASME B31.1 power piping.
- TSSA: QA02079 – Fabrication, assembly and repair of process piping in accordance with CSA Standard B51, boiler, pressure vessel and pressure piping code and ASME B31.3 process piping.
CWB Letter of Validation:
- Certified to CSA Standard W47.1 Div. 2.
- Certified to CSA Standard W47.1:09 - certification of companies for fusion welding of steel.
- 62 different welding procedures registered with TSSA.
- CWB weld procedures for GTAW, SMAW, FCAW, and MCAW and GMAW.
- Lloyd’s Register approved weld procedure for water backed welding.